Saturday, December 13, 2008

Slip into something amazing!

So I was flipping through my new issue of InStyle and I found the most awesome new company. It is called Your Slip Is Showing- how cute is that? It creates slips with hems that are meant to be seen below the hem of a dress, thereby giving a dress a little extra panache. But for those of us who need a few extra inches, this is the perfect way to do it.


How cute are these? I especially like the last one with the beading. It is a full 25", which comes to my mid calf. But what I like the best about these slips is the idea of adding my own trim to the bottom of a cheap slip. Here in Los Angeles we have great fabric and trim stores, and I think it would be fun to purchase some great trims to embellish some slips of various lengths. If I actually get around to doing this project, I will be sure to take pictures and blog about it.

You can find all of these slips at http://www,yourslipisshowing.com

0 comments: