Monday, December 15, 2008

I found it!

Ok, I finally decided what I am going to wear to the wedding! I decided to go with a long dress from J.Crew and some silver flats. Check it out:
I decided to go with a long dress because I have really bad feet and I just felt I would have a better time with flats, and flats with a shorter dress looks too casual on me. I also have some really amazing aquamarine earrings, necklace, and cocktail ring, so my bling should make the outfit pop. And last, the reason I went for this dress is because of the pretty blue color. I thought it would be more appropriate then black for a wedding. Just a little thing of mine- I cant wear black to a wedding.

So now I have to get to a frum store and get a shirt to wear underneath. I am hoping they will have something in an off white or grey, or even in a pretty blue. We will see. I just hope I don't look too much like a bridesmaid!

(you can find the dress at http://www.jcrew.com and the shoes at http://www.sundancecatalogue.com)

2 comments:

Chaya said...

Let me know if the shoes are comfterable I would like a pair like that for evrey day.

Frum Fashion said...

These were very comfortable. It was like wearing socks.