Saturday, December 13, 2008

British Invasion!

Ok, so I have been preaching the praises of Boden, a British company to all of my frum friends and NONE of them have listened to me. But I SWEAR it is the best mainstream clothing company for both women and girls to find modest clothing, especially long skirts and comfey dresses. Check this out:


Aren't those the cutest dresses? And both of them hit below the knee. Or how about a Shabbas dress? Well look no further then this: If that isnt a perfect Shabbas dress then I dont know what is. Of course, you might be more in the mood for a 'short' skirt. Well, Boden can help you:
Adorbs! I love these skirts, especially the blue one because peacock blue is my FAVORITE color right now. It just feels so fresh.



What I love about Boden is the quality of the clothing. They look good after many washes and the price is fantastic. Because it is a British company, the sizing is weird, so just take your measurements and follow their size chart. I have found they run a tad large, but if you like their clothing as much as I do, then you will figure out your Boden size pretty quickly. Also, I have signed up for their emails, so I get coupons all the time from them.



Boden is having a huge sale right now, so your size might be sold out, but never fear, they have amazing dresses and skirts for spring as well, which should be available sometime in late January, early February. So be sure to check back. Oh, and if you have daughters, please look at the girls section- their casual skirts are adorable, and the price is to die.


You can find all of these items at http://bodenusa.com/

0 comments: