Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Funky Frum- Best webstore ever!

When I was doing some research for this blog, I stumbled upon Funky Frum, a whole webstore dedicated to creating a more fashionable frum style. I immediately fell in love. Rachel (the owner) writes

"Am I the only one who wants to wear skirts with flair and tops with a shape? And where are all the colors of the rainbow? There’s style in modesty, and I'm going to make sure my friends and community see it."

No girl, you are NOT the only one. There are tons of us out there and I am joining the frum fashion parade! To that end, I want you all to check out her webstore. Here are just some of the highlights:



Here in Los Angeles, all the girls are running around in Juicy sweatsuits. This is the perfect modest version of them (only they dont have 'juicy' written across the butt, thank goodness!). I love this outfit because it is crazy comfortable, but it doesnt look messy because of the cordination between the top and the bottom.

I also found this skirt:

And I think it would be the perfect foundation to recreating this outfit: Just add a cardigan like this one: And a belt:
(this one wraps around twice! How cute is that?) and you have a recreation of a designer outfit! What keeps this from looking typical is the extra long cardigan and colored belt.

So if you are online and want to support a fellow female entreprenour who is dedicated to finding you the best in frum fashion (just like me!) be sure to check out http://www.funkyfrum.com/



0 comments: