Tuesday, November 25, 2008

For the second installment of 'What the heck am I going to wear to the wedding?' I have a few dresses that all are the same shape, they are just different colors. I found this style:

Ugh, the pictures are small, and I cant figure out how to make them any bigger. I am new to this whole blogger thing, so bear with me (and if you have any tips, feel free to email them to me at frumfashion@gmail.com).






Well, if you get out your magnifying glass, you can tell that each of these dresses has a full skirt and the top two dresses have sleeves. The top two dresses only need a shell underneath, which I like, and the bottom two just need a tight top that comes to the neck and elbows. I like the first two dresses better because they are almost totally modest.






I want to point out that when I was looking at the dresses, I almost skipped by the first one because it looks way too short. Well, I really liked the dress, so I decided to click on it anyway. I am glad I did because I noticed in the description, the length of the dress from center back is 38 inches. I had my husband measure me and 38 inches reaches PAST my knees. I figure this model is just really tall (and I am short at 5'3") so it would be an appropriate length on me. I found this to be true on ALL of the dresses. So before you discount a dress because of length, see if they have it listed and then measure yourself.






Of these four dresses, I like the first and fourth the best. I am worried the second and third are not fancy enough. What do you guys think? I am skipping out on the accessories, because I just cant bear to go through four looks in one post (plus it is Thanksgiving week and we are leaving tomorrow to visit my husband's family, so I have to write all of these posts in one day! Eeek!). But of the four, I like the black the best, so I would wear the shoes I am showing tomorrow with some dangley chandelier earrings.






(by the way, you can find all of these dresses at http://www.macys.com/)

0 comments: