Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Trends: Metallic

I got my new InStyle magazine today and they have a section on the new spring trends. I thought it would be fun to translate the trends into some tznius outfits. The first look we are exploring is metallics.

I would start with this shirt
It has an amazing irrodecent shimmer that would brighten any skin tone. You can find the shirt here

Then I would add a tailored denim skirt
I like this one because of the pleat detail. It makes the skirt feel special. You can find it here

Then I would add some fun red accessories:

red rose earrings


fun belt

quirky bag

simple flats

Put them all together and you have one rockin' frum outfit. How cool is that? Plus, the denim skirt can be worn with pretty much anything. The shirt is also a basic because that color looks great with any other accent color. You can try yellow, orange or even something simple like navy blue. So remember metallics as a spring trend when you are out shopping for spring clothing.

0 comments: